Friday, November 15, 2013

The first trip in Bertha.

Hi! My name is Angus and this is my first adventure in Bertha. I am almost 8 years old and we are going to travel around Australia in a bus. The bus is called "Bertha".



Our house just got sold at an auction a few hours ago and we are leaving on December 29. I live in Melbourne with my Mum, my Dad and my big sister, Lexie. Our first trip was to Wonthaggi, where we went to the State Coal Mines. It was a "shakedown trip" which means you can test out what you need to keep sealed up when you drive in a motorhome. And Mummy forgot to lock the fridge and the door went flying out.







I love Bertha!

10 comments:

  1. Great story Angus. I will look forward to reading all about your trip, I'm sure it is going to be great living in Big Bertha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pop for replying. i'm sure i'll have fun. - Angus

      Delete
  2. It is lovely to hear your news Angus, you have explained about life in your new home so vividly i can just imagine you all in it, bouncing up and down! What is your bed like - and what are you eating, i cant wait to hear the next instalment of the adventures of Big Bertha. Catherine cxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Angus. We will be following your travels. Looking forward to lots of stories and also lots of photos. Joke and Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful entry Angus. We loved reading about your first trip in Big Bertha. We look forward to following your adventures next year and will no doubt feel a bit jealous!
    Love The Smiths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for relying. i'll have allot of fun.-Angus.

      Delete
    2. thanks for relying. i'll have allot of fun.-Angus.

      Delete
  5. Hi Angus. Great first entry and I loved seeing a photo of Big Bertha. Wow she sure is a Big Bertha!! Looking forward to reading about your great adventures next year.
    Love the D'Alessandros

    ReplyDelete